The effects of Meth in the home or building may be:
- Throat irritation
- Respiratory difficulties
- Numbness of body parts
- Fatigue or lethargy
Is the property you are buying safe?
Our Meth Testing services include:
- Initial Testing
- Laboratory Testing – using an accredited laboratory
- Various options available
- Baseline testing
- Confirmation testing – defining the size of the contaminated area
- Post decontamination testing – to give you the all clear
- Priced accordingly – with professional advice you get the right level of testing
Meth testing is done by qualified meth inspectors, and results are usually available in two working days.
The client will receive a report from the laboratory and a covering letter that explains the results in user-friendly language.